Friday 13 July 2012

Review: The Princess Diaries 10/10 by Meg Cabot

This is the final novel in the Princess Diaries out of the whole Princess Diaries series this has to be my favourite mainly because Mia has matured and [quite honestly] she can frustrate anyone but at least it can be amusing at times. Cabot does not disappoint in this concluding novel of her no.1 best seller! I am extremely disappointed that I've come to love this series when it has reached its end. This was the only book in the series that I was unable to put down, which I do say a lot but this is the only book in this series that I am unable to put down.


A great thing about this series is that it follows Mia as she goes through high school, when she goes through hard times, fun new things and is afraid to talk to even her close friends about difficult issues, Cabot was able to seriously connect with the character and make Mia mature and realise that you should be able to share things with your friends, these type of things is what has made this series a best seller.



No comments:

Post a Comment