Monday 19 March 2012

Review: Gallagher Girls 4# by Ally Carter

The Gallagher Girls book 4, Only the Good Spy Young, this has to be Ally Carter's master piece, this is the book where we hear about a bit of Zach's background! Like the first three books in this series it kept me hooked till the end. While in book 1 it goes along with young school girls that make bombs in their chemistry class and can kill a man with a blunt pencil. Through the series the books become serious, it shows the danger of being a spy, the torture and kill that can be inflicted on one and the pain and suffer that will follow. This book is darker then the others, serious, something that is deep and takes a while to be solved. I have to say that though I love this series with all my heart the suspense is positively killing me. My head is racing with all the possible outcomes in the next book, the ending such kept me on my toes, this is a series I have grown to love, one I have to recommend to any girl who loves chick lit but likes a girl with a good arm when it comes to punches!

3 comments:

  1. I also love this series, but I didn't know that there was a third one out yet!!! I would also recommend this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is actually a fifth one out now! I read the fourth and it is amazing!

      Delete