Friday 23 March 2012

Review: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

The Hunger Games is about a 16 year old girl who has to face incredibly hard obstacles.  This book can be enjoyable for any ages, preferably not children since there are violent death scenes through out the book.

I have to say this book is a book no one I've met so far can put down, worst thing is when I first decided to read it, it was getting late and I had school the next day but I thought I'll just read the first chapter next thing I know it's 3 in the morning and I am full of adrenaline scrambling around my room for the sequel! 


This book was able to make my sob uncontrollably for half an hour then hold my stomach from laughing the next, to hiding my head under my blankets when Peeta confesses his love for Katniss on live t.v. The Hunger Games is a fantastic book that I re-read over and over, but the first time I read it had to be the best. I must say that Suzanne Collins has alot of guts, by writing a book about kids being forced to kill each other and very talented to make me and various other readers to feel extreme happiness that out of all the kids to die in the games our favourite wasn't one of them. The Hunger Games is an exciting yet gruesome story but after reading it it is able to embed itself in your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment