Sunday 1 April 2012

Review: Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls #2) by Ally Carter

Cammie is back and gets into even more mischief in the sequel to I'd Tell You I Love You, bur Then I'd Have to Kill You, it has a similar plot with boy trouble but is still light and a great chic-lit book! I liked how in this book Ally Carter introduces a boys school of spies and makes them socially interact with the girls, catching them all off guard since they have limited contact with boys. 


In this book the Gallagher Academy, is hosting a visit from a covert training center for boys. Soon after the boys' arrival, though, everything goes dangerously wrong a series of security breaches are discovered at the academy. Worse yet, Cammie is being blamed for the penetration. With the school's top-secret status at risk, the Gallagher Girls have to work quickly to save their beloved school. An annoying thing about this book is that I guessed pretty much all of the events before hand, so yes this book is predictable but still a worthy read!

No comments:

Post a Comment