Sunday 1 April 2012

Review: The Gallagher Girls I'd Tell You I Love You, bur Then I'd Have to Kill You: Book 1# by Ally Carter

"I'd Tell You I Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You" is a fun and light book about a school for female spies. I love the idea behind the book and was really excited to get started on it and entertained me with many chuckles. I love how this book showed girls to be strong and independent, which is not something that I come across a lot in YA books, one of the aspects which made me continue to read this series. While at times I loved Cammie [main character] other times I just wanted to shake her for being so silly but through the book her character does develop. At times the book did drag but overall it is a light and funny book which had a lot of girl power behind it!


The book follows Cammie Morgan how is a student at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, which claims to be a school for geniuses but it's really a school for spies. Even though Cammie is fluent in fourteen languages and capable of killing a man in several different ways, she has no idea what to do when she meets an ordinary boy who thinks she's an ordinary girl. This book follows Cammie who can never let this boy know who she really is and seems to be able to endanger herself and friends all the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment